Thursday, January 7, 2016

Little Man is 8 Months Old

This is a little late as we have all been sick this week, but my littlest little is 8 months this month. He continues to explore and and is becoming very confident with standing and pushing things to help him walk. He's just like Curtis was at this age, in to everything. I finally had to put my trashcan in the pantry because he keeps trying to eat the trash bag. He is eating more and loves a ton of different foods, which is awesome. I hope he'll be my good eater. I've started to feed him small bits of table food, sweet potatoes and bananas, and he seems to do well with those. Even though I rarely catch it on camera, he is such a happy little guy. He laughs at Curtis and laughs at Baxter. He loves to push little cars and play with things that make music. He is such a joy and I am loving most minutes of it :)
I have begun to work on some weening this month. I'm started to take away one feeding in the morning and give him something to eat instead. With Curtis, I had to ween him much quicker than I really wanted because I was so sick during my pregnancy. He got a crash course with weening. I'm hoping to do it much more gentle with Judah, and am still hoping to nurse through 18 months, but during the day, I'm working on getting him to where he can go without nursing so I can eventually begin work part time. We'll see how it goes.

Both boys have a special bib from the Aunt Jess and both have a month picture in it. This one is Judah's sweet Ninja bib.



No comments:

Post a Comment