Thursday, July 11, 2013

Introducing Curtis Richard Norman :)

Today we had our ultrasound to find out the sex of our sweet little baby. The very first picture we saw as soon as the probe was put on my stomach, it was VERY obvious we were having a little boy :) The whole ultrasound was a very cool experience. I can already tell that our baby is gonna be stubborn, the tech had to try for quite a while to get the picture of the heart she needed. She had me turn on my side, lay flat, turn on my other side, she did everything she could to make our baby move, and he just didn't want to, but she finally got the picture she needed. I loved getting to see all the organs and the face and little hands and little feet. 
Our baby's name is Curtis Richard, after both of our grandpas. My Papa was Curtis and Isaac's Nonno was Richard, as well as Isaac's middle name. We are looking so forward to meeting our little Curtis!
So the rest of the day, we're going to finally get to do some planning. We're on our way to Babies R Us to hopefully register for some things and start working on the baby's room :)


 How far along: 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 6lbs
Maternity clothes: Still mostly just pants, but i do have some comfy maternity dresses that I like to wear.

Stretch marks: None so far.
Best moment this week: Getting to see that sweet little picture of our baby boy :).
Miss anything: Still missing my coffee every morning, but I'm learning to enjoy an afternoon cup while I'm at the CPC.
Movement: I'm pretty sure I've been feeling some flutters.
Food cravings: Peaches and pasta, always pasta.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still dog food, that's the only thing that always make me feel sick.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, I definitely have a bump.
Gender: IT'S A BOY.
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Nausea and vomitting, but the last 2 days have been good, it's been nice to not be sick for a little while.
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Today I'm very happy :)
Looking forward to: Shopping for baby stuff and going to Mexico next week :)



1 comment: