Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Baby Scooter is 14 weeks :)

The last few weeks have been crazy busy, but absolutely lovely. 
The week before Memorial Day, I spent with my family and with one of my oldest and dearest friends, Karlie, getting ready for her wedding!! The wedding may have been one of the sweetest weddings I've ever been to. It was such a fun day getting to celebrate with Karlie and Scott. She may have been one of the most beautiful brides I've ever seen; she was so excited, so bubbly, her love for Scott was so evident. I love being apart of weddings and attending weddings of couples where it is so obvious that God has brought them together and where God is right in the center of the relationship. 
The next week, our wonderful friends, Juan and Brenna and their sweet daughter Lucy, came to visit. That was a wonderful few days of catching up, shopping, a beach trip, a cookout and making fun memories with some of our best friends.
Pictures will eventually come of both weeks.
For now, there's just pictures of both mine and Isaac's baby bellies. Since he's been back from deployment and eating real food, his stomach muscles have relaxed just enough that he can push out his stomach to make a baby belly. So far, his is still bigger than mine, which makes me happy :)


 How far along: 14weeks
Total weight gain/loss: still just the 2 lbs
Maternity clothes: I've given in to maternity pants and it is so much more comfortable, I'm glad I let Brenna talk me in to buying some!

Stretch marks: None. I bought this really good smelling stretch mark cream, so I'm hoping it'll prevent them.
Sleep: If I've worked that day, I'm so exhausted that I sleep pretty good. But most nights I'm wrestless and apparently I've started talking in my sleep.
Best moment this week: Buying a new couch and starting to dream about baby furniture with Isaac.
Miss anything: Coffee, the smell makes me sick. I'm hoping that goes away with the 2nd trimester.
Movement: None yet, hopefully in July.
Food cravings: Anything cold, like berries and frozen yogurt, and chips and salsa.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Yes, coffee and the tube feeding from the hospital.
Have you started to show yet: I definitely can't deny the baby bump anymore.
Gender: We'll find out next month.
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: The nausea and vommiting are still there, hopefully they will go away soon. Exhaustion, headaches and dizziness every now and then.
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time, although I have had a few emotional moments. Isaac is learning to handle those very well :)
Looking forward to: Hearing baby Scooter's heart beat at our next appt in a few weeks.

1 comment: